Returns & Replacements
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us with a covering letter, at your cost, within 14 days of cancellation and we will reimburse you (by the original payment method) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
- A deduction may be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary (this is the same as it would be if you were assessing the item in a shop). We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive your returned items.
Terms & conditions
- If you’re unhappy with your purchase please let us know within 14 days of receipt
- You can return your item by post or to our shop in Newcastle. Please ensure you have your proof of purchase. We will refund to the original method of payment.
- It’s important that any unwanted item is returned in a re-saleable condition. The item must be in an unused condition, in original packaging and have all labels and barcode tags attached and intact. Do not remove them if you’re thinking of returning items. If either the goods or the packaging are not in a re-saleable state when received we may decline your exchange or refund request. Please do not put tape or labels on the original product packaging and ensure the return is securely packaged
- If you are returning an item for exchange or refund you are responsible for the cost of returning it securely. Please note postage costs are non refundable.
Faulty Item Warranty
- If the goods become faulty through defective material or poor workmanship, but not normal wear and tear, please contact us.
- In the event of faulty goods needing to be returned you must ensure that the goods are suitably packaged and that they are accompanied by your original proof of purchase, along with your name, address and contact telephone details.
- If faulty clothing or footwear is returned please ensure it has been cleaned of excess mud/dirt.
- For Health & Safety reasons we are unable to process dirty products.
- The cost of returning faulty goods is not covered under warranty and must be met by you. We will of course send out any repaired / replaced goods postage free.
- Returns cannot be accepted on ‘in the ear’ products for hygiene reasons.
- If you are returning products for an exchange or refund you are responsible for the cost of returning the items safely to us
Any items returned that have been special order (including any item where “direct from warehouse” is an options at checkout are subject to a 25% restocking charge). All other items no longer required have a 20% restocking fee.
Any item that has been refused at point of delivery is also subject to this 20% restocking fee.