Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: The Vantage range features 11 layer fully multi-coated lenses throughout the entire optical system for enhanced light transmission and increased contrast.
High Torque Zoom Ring: Easy magnification adjustment which doesn’t shift under recoil thanks to the high torque set-up – smooth yet solid.
- Eleven layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- Precision glass etched reticles with multi-stage illumination in both red and green.
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- First Focal Plane (FFP) scope
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories (see below)
The FFP Half Mil Dot reticle was developed specifically for first focal plane optical systems and based around the common principles of mil spaced reticles. With half mil spaced markings out beyond 5 mil in all directions, the FFP Half Mil Dot is a versatile reticle that provides aim points no matter how extreme the conditions.
Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and 0.2 mil spacings, so can be used for bracketing and rangefinding.
The mil spaced reticle and 1/10 MRAD turrets make for easy point of aim adjustment. Every 10 clicks on the turret will measure exactly 1 mil spacing on the reticle, also known as 1 MRAD. Because of FFP this is true on all magnifications.
Nitrogen purged. Shockproof. Waterproof. Fog proof.
All calibre rated.
Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty.