Varmint Thumbhole Features:
- Cooling Vents – adds to the aesthetics and increases cooling area around barrel for those longer sessions at the range.
- Customers will have the ability to open the forend to accept barrels up to 1 1/4″ wide
- 1/2″ Rubber recoil pad for quick non-slip mounting
- All Finished and Unfinished Boyds’ VT stocks come with 2 front and 1 rear blued swivel stud. No sharp edges on bottom of stock – gives a sleeker design and helps when shifting stock in shooting sticks
- Average weight of 2.8 lbs. – allows for great balance of the rifle, and only adds about 9 oz. to firearm’s overall weight compared to standard plastic stocks offered by manufacturers
- Laboratory acid based satin finish – proven to resist chemical damage and harsh treatment from the elements
- The length of pull is 13 3/4″
- The overall length is approximately 32″
It is your responsibility to confirm the dimensions of your firearm with the supplied dimensions below.
All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds’ House Action – variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm. Natural cosmetic imperfections such as minor knots, burls, heartwood, mineral lines or minor cosmetic fill work are not considered a defect and are natural to the wood.