Rimfire Hunter Features:
- Material under barrel channel has been removed to improve the balance of the firearm
- 1/2″ Rubber recoil pad installed for quick non-slip mounting
- All Finished and Unfinished stocks come with 2 front and one rear blued swivel stud
- No sharp edges on bottom of stock which gives a sleeker design and helps when shifting or turning stock when using shooting sticks
- Average weight is 2.3 lbs. which allows for great balance of rifle, while not too light to make it feel off balance or front heavy
- Laboratory acid based finished proven to resist chemical damage and harsh treatment from the elements
- The length of pull on this item is 13 3/4″
- The overall length is approximately 32″
RH CZ® 455, CLIP FEED, FACTORY BARREL CHANNEL,
Barrel Dimensions: Point A = 15/16″ and Point B = 25/32″
Center to Center of Action Screws: 6 1/8″
Overall Length of Part: 31 1/2
Comes with Boyds’ 1/2″ Rubber Recoil Pad.
Safety is located on the tang and the Bolt Release is on the side of the receiver.
Steel lug will be furnished with the stock – Ensure proper installation of the lug during assembly.
It is your responsibility to confirm the dimensions of your firearm with the supplied dimensions below.
All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds’ House Action – variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm. Natural cosmetic imperfections such as minor knots, burls, heartwood, mineral lines or minor cosmetic fill work are not considered a defect and are natural to the wood.