Prairie Hunter Features:
– Material under the barrel channel has been removed to improve the balance of the firearm
– 1/2″ rubber recoil pad for quick non-slip mounting
– All Finished stocks are 100% machine inlet for a drop-in fit
– Reinforcing screws installed for added strength
– The average weight is 2.8 lbs.
– Laboratory acid-based satin finish, proven to resist chemical damage and harsh treatment from the elements
– The length of pull on this stock is 13 3/4″
– The overall length is approximately 32.”
Barrel Dimensions: Point A = 1 9/64″ and Point B = 45/64″
Center to Center of Action Screws: 7″
Over All Length of Part: 31 1/2″
Comes with Boyds’ 1/2″ Rubber Recoil Pad.
Safety is located on the tang and the Bolt Release is on the side of the receiver.
Steel lug will be furnished with the stock – Ensure proper installation of the lug during assembly. This Stock is NOT compatible with the T3x Compact Tactical, but is ok for T3 and T3X.
It is your responsibility to confirm the dimensions of your firearm with the supplied dimensions below.
All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds’ House Action – variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm. Natural cosmetic imperfections such as minor knots, burls, heartwood, mineral lines or minor cosmetic fill work are not considered a defect and are natural to the wood.