Featherweight Thumbhole Fully Inlet
- Internal material of the forend and butt have been removed to reduce weight
- 1/2″ Leather-look rubber recoil pad for non-slip shouldering
- Reinforcing screws installed for added strength
- Tight tolerance of wood to metal fit to ensure accuracy
- Finished and Unfinished parts come with Swivel Studs Installed – 2 front, 1 rear
- Overall length is approximately 32″
- The weight is approximately 2.3 – 2.5 Lbs.
- Stocks are inlet for standard factory sporter contours. The barrel channel on these stocks can be opened up to Magnum factory contours as well as Factory Varmint Contours by you or a gunsmith, BUT the forends are not wide enough for bull barrel contours (straight contours of .875 or larger).
FEATHERWEIGHT THUMBHOLE, SAKO 85 S, SHORT ACTION, DETACHABLE BOX MAGAZINE, FACTORY BARREL CHANNEL
Barrel Dimensions: Point A = 1 1/8″ and Point B = 23/32″
Center to Center of Action Screws: 7 11/64″
Overall Length of Part: 31 1/2″
Comes with Boyds’ 1/2″ Rubber Recoil Pad.
Safety is located on the tang and the Bolt Release is on the side of the receiver.
Steel lug will be furnished with the stock – Ensure proper installation of the lug during assembly.
It is your responsibility to confirm the dimensions of your firearm with the supplied dimensions below.
All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds’ House Action – variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm. Natural cosmetic imperfections such as minor knots, burls, heartwood, mineral lines or minor cosmetic fill work are not considered a defect and are natural to the wood.